Subject: FW: Offer Pandemic Preparedness Program by Wacker Biotech
From: "SM Info" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 09:57:17 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere,

Edastame Terviseametile B.Lao`le saadetud pöördumise.

Lugupidamisega

Dokumendihaldus

Sotsiaalministeerium

From: Anton, Dr. Andreas <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2024 9:42 AM
To: SM Info <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Offer Pandemic Preparedness Program by Wacker Biotech

Dear Mrs. Lao,

my name is Andreas Anton and I serve as a “Senior Project Leader Pandemic
Preparedness” at Wacker Biotech GmbH in Germany.

Please find enclosed a concept letter regarding the setting up of a
dedicated Pandemic Preparedness Program for the Republic of Estonia. This
aims to the preventive protection in the case of a new cross-border threat
to health, society and economy.

Furthermore, you might find further information in the project pitch
attached.

We would be pleased to discuss this matter with you for the benefit of the
Republic of Estonia.

Yours sincerely,

Andreas Anton

Dr. Andreas Anton

Senior Project Leader Pandemic Preparedness

FQ/HAL

Assistant

Michelle Sophie Ermisch

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Wacker Biotech GmbH

Heinrich-Damerow-Straße 4

06120 Halle, Germany

Tel. +49 345 44511 474
Mobile +49 174 3440922
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

WACKER
CREATING TOMORROW´S SOLUTIONS

Follow us on:

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may
contain information that is copyrighted or confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or the entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
at once so that he may take the appropriate action and avoid troubling you
further.

Thank you for your cooperation.